Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some quotes just get stuck in your head more than others

"True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost."

"Always be the most authentic person you can be." - Pelayo Diaz


"Love never goes away...it just changes form."

"What are you waiting for nobody's going to show you how.....why work for someone else to do what you can do right now....got no boundaries and no limits....if there's excitement put me in it.....don't stop me now I can catch my breath I can go on and on and on " - Madonna

“The work is totally collaborative, and that’s why I’m drawn to it. I never wanted to be the center of attention in a social scene. I never wanted to create a ruckus.” - A. Phillips

"THE REASON PEOPLE DON’T ACHIEVE WHAT THEY WANT IS BECAUSE THEY DON’T DARE TO DREAM. TODAY, VISUALIZE YOUR GREATEST DREAMS COMING TRUE. DOING SO LAYS THE FOUNDATION FOR THEM TO DO SO. DROWN YOURSELF IN COLORS, IMAGES, EMOTIONS, PASSIONS AND TRIUMPHS. IF YOU’RE DOING IT RIGHT, THE MOST FANTASTICAL HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION WON’T EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE SPLENDOR AND GRANDEUR OF THE THINGS YOU COME UP WITH." – Norb Peti

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way." - Wayne Dyer

"I am attached to nothing." - K. Lagerfeld

"Elegance is something that needs to be whispered and not shouted."

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. "

"The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences."

"To forgive means to love."

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

"It's all Body worship."

"Art is the imagination of play in the field of time."

"Wer später bremst, ist länger schnell."

"You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are." - E. Tolle

"Writing is after all, another way of getting naked." - Eve Babitz

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." - P. Picasso

"I'm in the hall already, on the wall already, I'm a work of art already, I'm a Warhol already." - Jay Z

"Success is a journey, not a destination."

"You are never playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment